To celebrate the release of the special Dydd Miwsig Cymru episode, we are given away a copy of The Holy Vible, signed by Elis James.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to show that you’ve listened to the episode by sending us a screenshot of whatever app you use to listen to the podcast on with Elis’ episode playing on it.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The promoter is Welsh Music Podcast.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.welshmusicprize.co.uk/competitions
- Closing date for entry will be Friday February 28, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Send a screenshot of you listening to the Dydd Miwsig Cymru special episode of the Welsh Music Podcast featuring Elis James on email to email@example.com, share it with @welshmusicpod on Twitter or tag us on Instagram or Facebook (@welshmusicpodcast).
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: One signed ‘The Holy Vible’ book.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random using commentpicker.com
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is posted.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date on welshmusicpodcast.co.uk.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Welsh Music Podcast and not to any other party.